Listing your business on our website directory – Great Ocean Road Living
A few easy steps to work through.
Log on and Register :
- Log onto www.GreatOceanRoadLiving.com.au
- Register as a new account holder by clicking on the orange ‘SIGN IN’ button on the top right hand side. Enter your details and Sign in.
Add your Business Listing to Great Ocean Road Living :
- Click on ‘Add Listing’
- You will be asked to select the Free Pricing Plan – Click on ‘Continue’ (at the bottom of the page)
- Add :
- Your business details,
- A description (recommended minimum of 400 words),
- A maximum of 5 images (good, clear images are important – please upload images not more than 150 KB each and we recommend a size of 800 x 600 pixels each). Errors will occur if huge images are uploaded.
- Click on ‘Submit Listing’
- Select ‘Publish’ and an Administrator will approve it.
To Manage your Great Ocean Road Living Listing :
- When signed in, click on your name, and a pull down menu appears. Click on ‘Dashboard’.
- Within Dashboard, there are a number of options available :
- Select ‘Listings’ to see the status of your listing.
- ‘Events’ will enable you to enter events for your listing
- ‘Reviews’ allows you to see reviews that have been placed by you for other businesses.
Support one Another :
Please in support, create a link from your website to ours – this will help with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and ranking on Google pages for both businesses.
We have some exiting new businesses that have joined our directory – view how Claudia Bowman Copywriter has provided all the details for other local businesses to find her.
If you need any assistance in listing your business or resizing images, send us an email : hello@GreatOceanRoadLiving.com.au – always happy to help.
Find out more about the Great Ocean Road and it’s surrounding suburbs :
Visit our blog page and read up about the area. Let us know if you’d like to guest write an interesting blog about your business and how you started.