Otway Crystals – Winchelsea in Victoria
Otway Crystals is an online store based in Winchelsea Victoria. We sell ethically sourced crystals from around the world that include :
Having just returned home from Travelling around Australia for 4 years we were able to fossick and collect various minerals, some of which can be found in our crystal catalogue. We also have reputable ethical suppliers and you can read our full blog on this here!
We have other comprehensive blogs covering subjects like how to use a smudge stick and how to cleanse your crystals.
Born and bred in Anglesea, i know and love the Great Ocean Road and have a deep connection with the Otways. So it was an easy decision to rebrand from Moonstone Felt and Crystals to Otway Crystals. It brings a sense of community and location for our business.
While we don’t have a shop front at the moment, we are looking to secure a tiny niche retail space in the future. Currently all orders can be picked up in Winchelsea with prior arrangement and free delivery is offered across the Surf Coast.
We love to support other Australian businesses, so you can also find a variety of handmade products on our website. Our newest products are hand poured Soy candles and blended botanical bath soaks, all sourced from other Aussie small businesses.
Our main product categories are
- Crystals: Ethically sourced crystals, specialising in pocket stones. Amethyst, clear quartz, labradorite, pyrite, Lapis Lazuli.
- Jewellery: Beautiful sterling silver jewellery with gems such as Labradorite, Amber and Larimar.
- Candles and Bath Soaks: Full moon bath soaks, new moon bath soaks, magnesium sprays, meditation spray, sage sprays, soy candles including sun and moon shapes.
- Smudge and Incense: A variety of smudge sticks including white sage, yerba santa, dragons blood, mugwort and floral sage. Also Tibetan incense and palo santo.
- Books and Oracle Cards: A small yet expanding range of books and oracle cards including topics such as moon magic, tarot, aromatherpy and spells.
- Fairtrade Felt: We will continue to carry stock of our gorgeous felt fairy houses from Nepal. We hope to have new stock arriving soon.